I have good news (if you love auditioning in person). Self tapes may not be our only option until it is safe to meet in person again.
Watch the video below and I’ll give you the scoop.
Do NOT miss Thursday’s event with Blair and Brian!
They will show you how to use Actors Access to your greatest advantage, and teach you how to use CastingAbout to increase your audition and self tape opportunities during these challenging times. You will:
- hear the latest developments in online casting and how the process is changing as a result of the pandemic
- learn to avoid submission mistakes that actors (and sometimes agents) often make
- harness the power of relationship marketing, and hear why it is even more crucial now
- hear how actors are adjusting their marketing strategies to suit the times
- discuss trends in casting descriptions as a result of an awareness of gender and racial discrimination
- get the inside scoop on new initiatives at Breakdown Services to facilitate and streamline virtual auditions
Plus, there will be a live demo! Blair and Brian will show you exactly how casting directors view and manage online submissions using Breakdown Services. You won’t want to miss this peek behind the curtain.
Here is everything you need to know:
Thursday, July 16, 2020
1 PM Pacific/4 PM Eastern
Register here to get details to join and to submit your questions before Thursday, and we’ll see you there!
Ajarae Coleman | Acting Resource Guru