Ever feel like this? Like you just do… a LOT? Me too.
I was a guest recently on the Creatives Making Money podcast from my good friend, Jamie Jensen, to talk about Creating Abundance as an Actor-Entrepreneur. Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
We took a deep-dive into a bunch of juicy topics, including:
- how I balance huge demands on my time as an actor-entrepreneur
- why I plan my week to have time to do nothing
- what makes me a “recovering over-worker“
- why we need to stop deriving our worth from our ability to achieve
- how “survival mode” keeps us numb
- how systemic racism can affect artists of color
I even share my favorite creative exercise that I used to help me break through my blocks around receiving abundance.
I really enjoyed chatting with Jamie. If you want to consciously build the artistic life of your dreams, you should definitely have a listen, and subscribe to Creatives Making Money! As Jamie puts it: “This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.”
Take a listen, and then think about what you can do to accept abundance in your life, and share it with me in the comments.